Sunday, January 15, 2012

Post Christmas Family Day

We made our first stop at Toys R Us and it ended up not being as bad as we thought...Thank God!  Then a quick lunch at Chick Fil A and off to a fort.  The boys are enjoying the forts around the area and Jason is loving teaching them all the history.  I know they don't get it totally yet but maybe they will acquire their daddy's interest in history.  Caden has asked many many times who were the "bad guys" and who were the "good guys" in the Civil War....hmmm.... well.....  I am glad Jason is here to answer those questions because my response may not be correct.  We have visited a lot of forts lately so I am not going to post pictures of the actual fort but just a few of my favorites from the day....
The boys (especially Blake) love to see the BIG Cargo ships that go on the river.  While at the fort one came by. I admit they are impressive and I enjoy seeing them too. This one wasn't stacked as tall as some.



There was a big open space so Caden was happy throwing his football.

No comments:

Followers