Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daddy's blog idea....Bathtime!!!

Okay so Jason gave me an idea of a topic for a new blog....bathtime! Tonight the boys were a little rowdy because Jason and I were a little distracted. Confession....we were trying to watch Survivor. You see, in Tallahassee, Jason worked with a lady whose sister is on the show so we have been watching it this season. The down side is now that we live on CST it is on at 7 which is usually bathtime. So tonight it was a little late and we were in and out trying to see the last person voted off when I heard Jason call out "I need some help". So he comes out with Blake in a towel and proceeds to tell me what he discovered when entering the bathroom. Blake had pulled the toilet bowl brush into the tub, spilling water all over the floor in the process, and Caden was laying in the tub peeing on himself. Yes, he is lying in the tub watching his "peepee" and laughing because he is peeing on himself...mostly on his face. So bathtime was over! If any of you are ever bored please come for a visit. I warn you though it isn't quiet around here.

No comments:

Followers