Well, I never really thought I would participate in Halloween. Guess it is one of those things where never say never. It is so fun to dress them up (even though I always disliked it). Blake didn't protest at all with his spider costume and loved even more all the candy. He took hold of his pumpkin bag and didn't let go of it the entire night. He occasionally would plop down on the ground and look through his bag of goodies....favorite pick.....suckers! I will say I never thought I would put tights on my little boy though.
Caden for the second year in a row took some convincing with the whole costume thing. As soon as we arrived at the Fall Festival he agreed and was ready to go. I have to say he made a pretty cute little dragon. He had a lot of fun fishing, throwing bean bags, bowling, etc. He too chose suckers a lot but in the end didn't do bad because his basket did have some chocolate in it. As we were driving from one spot to the next I heard Caden say from his carseat "what is that?....Oh it's my tail!" It just made me laugh.
So we survived the night and the sugar high wasn't too bad. Hope you all had a safe Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment