Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Batman turns 3!



I know I posted a picture of Blake's birthday on his birthday but now I needed to post the pics from our celebration. We had a few friends over to celebrate with us. Both boys have been talking about their birthday parties for months so I had to do something. When he woke up the day of his party he was in a horrible mood and I was worried, but he was so excited when everyone showed up. He wanted a Batman cake and I was thrilled to find that Target had one and I wasn't going to have to try and make it. Everyone had a great time and played so well.....please note the "after" pic of the playroom which is evidence that they played hard! The intention was to have everyone in the backyard, but lets face it in July it is just hot and humid. I will also say that I think the parents were fine with being inside the a/c too:)


Blake is such a fun guy and his smile is contagious! He is a jokester and full of mischief. He does have a temper that can get the best of him though. He loves to sing! He is a huge "helper" and is always wanting to help me cook, or help Jason grill, or help water the plants, or help do the laundry.



Happy Birthday Blake!!  We love you!!

You can see the full album of pictures on our Shutterfly account.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Loooove the playroom picture--looked like a fun party!

Followers