In honor of St Patty's day today I did have to dress Blake and myself in green. That is about as far as our Irish celebration goes. I did have to keep looking at Blake today and admiring just how CUTE he is and the green really looked good on him. I had hopes for a really cute picture of him smiling into the camera but he didn't want to cooperate. I will have to dress him in this shade of green more often. I also really thought the little ball cap was cute....another must have due to his red hair and fair skin. The last sunny days we had last week his cheeks and arms were red after just a little time outside. So I am working on training him to wear a hat.
Just so no one thinks I am biased and not posting pics of my other cute little man....he is enjoying some undivided attention in FL. My parents were here and took him with them for a week. While there he has played and visited the beach and is going to also spend some time with his other grandparents. He informed me he wanted to stay a "long" time and that he couldn't come back to TN. I asked him if he had a bedroom there and toys and he told me that Ome had a big bed. Guess he has it figured out. While it is nice having the load cut in half I do miss him. Blake hasn't asked for him but I can tell that he is a little lost without him at times. Other times I think he is just very happy to have all the toys to himself. I am learning that a lot of mischief that Caden may get in trouble for....it is probably Blake initiating and Caden follows (hmmmm....guess I have my work cut out for me).
1 comment:
Green really is a good color on him!! That is pretty funny though that you are finding out that your younger son might actually be the one initiating a lot of the mischief around the house. I think the blame for chaos is pretty evenly spread around at my house :)
Post a Comment