2 years later...............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE
I am sitting here remembering how I felt 2 years ago at this moment. We had finally gotten around to taking some pregnant belly shots and I was having contractions, but was in total denial of it being the "real thing". I did this for days with Caden. It was a Sunday night and I had big plans for Monday....like washing my hair, playing with Caden (our last day just the two of us)...you know important stuff:) I was scheduled to have a c-section on Tuesday and Tuesday was when Blake should arrive...NOT on Monday. I also wasn't supposed to have to endure contractions like I did the first go around.....BUT I would do it all again because at 5:34 am Blake was born!! I enjoyed being pregnant and there is this strange part of me that misses that anticipation of when labor is going to happen, will it be a boy or girl, what will the baby look like, what kind of experience would I have the next go around???? For those of you who are deeply reading into this and thinking I have baby fever....NO I don't!! I love babies and I love both of my babies, but right now they are all I can handle.
We are so lucky to have two healthy boys and Blake is such a blessing and delight in our family. He has so much love. He will climb all over me and pull on me and say "mommy" , "mommy" , "hi, mommy". He adores his Daddy and Caden! He has the sweetest kisses and a temper you don't want to ignite!
I really need to stop being sentimental and get to bed but I had to post a BIG HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO BLAKE!!!! I love you! ( don't worry I am sure there will be more birthday posts with pictures and stats, etc)
2 comments:
Happy birthday Blake!
Happy Birthday to Blake! Cute pictures. :-)
Post a Comment