Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morning

We had a wonderful Christmas!  This was our second year having Christmas at home and getting to set everything up for the boys and have them wake up and come downstairs to the presents.  Jason tells the boys that they cannot come down on Christmas morning on their own....they have to call for us first.  We want to be able to capture their faces as they come downstairs.  They did great with it but once they got a glimpse of things we couldn't hold them back:)  I am glad they at least waited until 7 am :) 

I just had too many pictures to pick from so I made an album of all the pictures from Christmas morning on our Shutterfly account here.  Hope you enjoy them!

The day was great for us....at least this year we didn't have to make any trips to the ER (last year Caden busted his head and had to get a few staples).  I think most of us stayed in our pajamas all day:)  We opened presents, enjoyed one of my favorite breakfast casseroles, played, napped, played more, and ate way too many cookies! I must say I had a lot of practice putting together race tracks and legos, playing batman, and singing karaoke.  I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well!!

No comments:

Followers