Is it possible that my little red head is 4 years old!! So hard to believe and he is such a big boy! My now 4 year old is the same size and almost bigger than my almost 6 year old!! I like to always get a picture of them first thing on their birthday and we had to wake Blake up so we could get on the road.... this is the best I could do but he is cute even if he is just waking up:)
So I know this post is late but I am just finally getting caught up from our FL trip. We were actually travelling back to TN on Blake's birthday. We went back and forth as to what to do for his birthday since I knew we were having a party with friends for both the boys at the same time back in TN. So we gave up on doing something in FL before we left for lots of reasons but I think his birthday turned out great since we didn't have a definite plan before hand.
My mom was driving the boys and I half way to meet Jason. We decided to meet at the Bass Pro Shop in Montgomery. They have a restaurant there and the boys enjoy seeing the fish, boats, 4-wheelers, etc. We stopped and picked up cupcakes and I already had his presents with me and wrapped. When we got to Bass Pro Shop my mom went in to get us a seat and told them we were traveling and having cupcakes after we ate for a birthday. They ended up sitting us in a private room. It was Awesome! The boys could talk and move around and Blake could open his presents. Perfect! When we were all done Jason took them up stairs to the shooting range and discovered that the shooting gallery was free that day..... COOL! We then decided to head down to the boats and let them walk around and discovered more FREE activities being offered....they got to fish (pretend), shoot BB guns, cruise (walk on) all the party barges, and hear all about animal Scatology!! Now I couldn't have planned all that if I had tried!! I think he had a great birthday even if he did have to spend all day in the car. His presents kept him very entertained in the car as well!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!!! We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment