Sunday, November 6, 2011

SMA Costume Parade


Blake's preschool has a costume parade at Halloween. Blake has been looking forward to this day for months :) On our way to school that morning he said "This is going to be the best day ever!" I was a little worried about what kind of trouble his "claws" were going to get him into. He said he couldn't play with the playdough that morning ;)



Wolverine is supposed to be a tough guy...but I think this tough guy is pretty cute too!
 

Here is a picture of his class in their costumes.  I just love SMA and all they do for the kids there.  Blake loves it there and Caden loved it there last year.  I hope we can find another school like SMA.


My Wolverine!!

 
I came back to school that afternoon for a little party they had.  They had a snack and played "hot pumpkin" (aka hot potato).  Blake said it was a great day!

No comments:

Followers