Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Best Big Brother

Paul and Blake June 2008



Happy Birthday Paul!!

I hope you truly have a great birthday there in El Salvador. I should have been a better sis and sent you cookies but I didn't plan well....I will work on that. Of course I would have to test them out so I need to make sure I have worked out extra hard that day.

I truly am very blessed to have such a wonderful brother! I remember the years where my existence humiliated you and I cannot say I blame you but I am very glad we worked through those years. I have loved all the times we have had to hang out and talk and live together and encourage each other. I am very proud of you sticking to what you are doing even though at times it has been a very hard road. You are living a dream of yours and even that may not always be the easiest thing. Even when others (including family) haven't always understood, you have pushed through and tolerated our questions. You are amazing. I am so proud of my "big brother"! I miss you and pray for your safety daily. Thanks for always encouraging me and loving me. You have helped develop confidence in me that I didn't know was there. Many say that a brother/brother bond or a sister/sister bond cannot be beaten but I am proud of the relationship we have and wouldn't trade it for anything. I hope you have a great birthday.

No comments:

Followers