Friday, May 13, 2011

Love you A Latte

The boys preschool had a "Love you a Latte" celebration for Mother's day last week.  They had coffee, orange juice, muffins, etc.  It was very special.  Each of the boys had made gifts to give me and answered questions about me.  I loved it!  I was very glad it worked out for me to be there with both boys and that Caden was up to going.  He actually stayed at school that day for a few hours until we had his doctors appt.  
So, once again you can see Blake totally being a ham for the camera:)  We couldn't get Caden to smile....stinker! 


Blake making a silly face for the camera!! 


I love the boys preschool and am so glad we found it.  They do so many neat things with the kids and they seem to really like it there.  They have learned so much!! 

No comments:

Followers