So I was supposed to work on Friday night before Mother's day and got cancelled. Jason was going to take the boys to the Home Depot workshop for kids and help them make a flower planter for me. He still intended to do this even though I hadn't worked the night before, it just ended up that I went along as well. He agreed that it would help since Caden can only use one arm and would need more help. So even though I helped in the building, the planters are very special. They each picked out a flower for me to put in it too.
That night we took the kids to a "playcare" place we use sometimes so that we could go out to eat. It was a much needed night!!! It isn't often we pay for a sitter and go out (just adds up), so when Jason mentioned it I jumped on it and made our reservations for both:) Thank you Jason for taking me out!!
2 comments:
They are so cute! I've really good things about those Home Depot kid's workshops, but we've just never taken the kids to them. We really need to try it out!
You should try it....Jason has taken the boys to a few recently since I work some Friday nights and need to nap on Saturday morning. They love it and cool thing is they get to keep a toy or something they made. You can look online and see what they are building ahead of time....in a few weeks I think it is an airplane.
Post a Comment