So luckily I snapped one before he realized and you can see the second picture is all I can get once he sees the camera. I do not know why this boy doesn't want his picture taken!! His cast actually has one signature on it now from Coach Jason at his school. That is the only person that he has let sign it so far.....he originally said no one could sign it. I hope Coach Jason knows how privilaged he is;)
I am very proud of how well Caden is doing with the cast. He has colored and written his name with his left hand and I am so proud of him for even trying. He actually does really well at it! He drives his battery 4-wheeler with one arm (I would have been okay if had had stayed off of it but oh well) and he shifts it with his foot...lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment