My brother is in El Salvador right now and sent a package this week. He included some really cool rocks for the boys (Caden especially) since Caden thinks all rocks are special. These are pretty cool and would do great for a display of the solar system:) These rocks he found while scuba diving in a lake. They are volcanic rocks and shaped like balls. I couldn't let Blake play with them much because he thought they were balls and wanted to throw them. Jason and I were talking about it the other day and trying to figure out what we would do with all the rocks the boys collect and I guess it is time to consider the starting of a rock garden. I tried to get a good picture of Caden with the rocks but he refuses to look at the camera. Thanks for the rocks Uncle Paul....love you and miss you!!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
From El Salvador
My brother is in El Salvador right now and sent a package this week. He included some really cool rocks for the boys (Caden especially) since Caden thinks all rocks are special. These are pretty cool and would do great for a display of the solar system:) These rocks he found while scuba diving in a lake. They are volcanic rocks and shaped like balls. I couldn't let Blake play with them much because he thought they were balls and wanted to throw them. Jason and I were talking about it the other day and trying to figure out what we would do with all the rocks the boys collect and I guess it is time to consider the starting of a rock garden. I tried to get a good picture of Caden with the rocks but he refuses to look at the camera. Thanks for the rocks Uncle Paul....love you and miss you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like the beginning of a rock collection. Cool.
Post a Comment