Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Skinny Marinky Dinky Dink
Skinny Marinky Dinky Dink from Lea Whittaker on Vimeo.
Haven't used this video site before but a friend of mine does so I thought I would give it a try. This isn't the best video of Blake singing but it still makes me smile. He loves to sing and I love to hear it. I would say this song, Jesus loves me, and Baby Bumblebee are his favorites to sing. I will try and capture him in full force singing one day. Hope you enjoy and it makes you smile too. Please don't think I am partial, but Caden will not perform for the camera he just acts silly.
PS...more posts to come in the next day or two, just it is late now and this is all I could manage to get up tonight:)....someone said people may give up on checking my blog if I didn't post a little more often:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This one and the "torn" video made me laugh! I can't believe how big Blake is getting! Hope you guys are doing well....I miss the Whittakers.
Post a Comment