The Parks and Recreation has an even called Touch a Truck for kids that is really neat. They had it last year and the boys enjoyed it so, we were really looking forward to it again this year. They have close to 40 different kinds of construction and public service vehicles for the kids to clim on and honk the horns, etc. The boys loved it. They climbed on the Trolly, the garbage truck, a Fed Ex truck, a party bus, some military trucks, and many more! They also were able to paint a little wooden car to bring home. A little boys heaven!
This last picture was of Blake on the Party bus....pretty neat. I have never been on one of those....equiped with two poles in the middle also. You cannot see them here for all the kids waiting to take a spin on them:)
Man how much they have changed in one year! You don't realize it until you look back at the pictures!
1 comment:
That is SO cool. I wish they did somthing like that here. Dallin would be in HEAVEN. I think even Mandy would love it.
Post a Comment