Daddy had a birthday and the boys are big on birthday parties these days. I think they have talked about theirs for months now. Jason had to go out of town and didn't get home until that evening but we had a nice dinner waiting and Caden decided that brownies would be what dad would want to eat as his cake. I had gotten him a gift but wanted to get something from the boys. They are so big into Superman and Batman and they say daddy is Green Lantern so we got daddy a Green Lantern toy! He was super excited about it:) I also had the boys make him a card. As soon as daddy got home that evening they wanted to have daddy's party and let him open his surprises. Caden didn't understand why daddy didn't get a lot of gifts like he does when it is his birthday....I told him when you get old you don't get as many gifts. He made sure he told daddy that he only was getting two gifts because he was old!
Happy Birthday Daddy!!! (Jason)
1 comment:
That sounds like a perfect birthday! A daddy couldn't ask for more!
Post a Comment