The backpack is so huge on him. They told me I needed a full size backpack and it just seems so huge. We all did well on the first day and I felt better after picking him up that afternoon. The hardest thing for me is that they have a drive through line for drop off and pick up and it is very organized. I just didn't feel good not being able to see him go in and interact for a moment and make sure he was settled. His teacher walked him out though and he was happy and she said he had a great day! The report from the day said they talked about their families and drew pictures of their families. I asked Caden about this because and he said they talked about their families. I asked him what he said and he said "I didn't talk about my family, I talked about my 4-wheeler". That explains why the picture in his folder was titled "my 4 wheeler" . He drew a picture of it instead of one of his family.....figures:)
I really hope day 2 went as well for him. Blake really misses him and Caden tries to explain that he has to be "this tall" before he can go. We will keep you posted on how life with a preschooler goes.
2 comments:
What a big boy! Hope you got to enjoy a little downtime with only Blake at home. :-)
Did I ever tell you I used to teach preschool. I loved it. Such fun years for those kids. I hope it is a great fit for him.
Post a Comment