So I have been a little hesitant to bust out the bounce house since Christmas day and our incident. I know it was totally a fluke BUT I just didn't want a repeat. I decided today it was a must! Caden gave me clear instructions that we had to make sure it wasn't close to anything so he wouldn't bump his head. Yes sir. I set it up downstairs so I could monitor the craziness and for more space. They had a blast!! Such a great investment! Note the hair standing up in the pictures from static. I cannot tell you how many times I have been shocked today!
I have a feeling this will get a lot of use on these cold days and the rainy days in the spring and summer. It can be set up inside, in the garage, or outside. Perfect!
2 comments:
It looks like a blast! And very smart of Caden to make sure he doesn't get hurt again!
Oh, my kids are so jealous!
Post a Comment