Caden just thinks playing with some of daddy's old Lego's is the best thing. I think daddy enjoys bringing them out too. Jason brought these from his parents house and brought them out for Caden to play with after Blake is asleep. They have sat by the fire for the past two nights and played for over an hour with them. Tonight after Blake was in bed Caden said "Daddy lets go play with your toys, my toys are old". He doesn't realize how old these toys of daddy's are. Caden and Blake both think there daddy is pretty awesome. Daddy even pulled out his "treasure" (his coins)the other day and Blake and Caden both just sat there in amazement. Mommy thinks daddy is pretty awesome too....especially when he gets home from work at 5:00 (mark it down...I couldn't believe it myself)!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Daddy's toys
Caden just thinks playing with some of daddy's old Lego's is the best thing. I think daddy enjoys bringing them out too. Jason brought these from his parents house and brought them out for Caden to play with after Blake is asleep. They have sat by the fire for the past two nights and played for over an hour with them. Tonight after Blake was in bed Caden said "Daddy lets go play with your toys, my toys are old". He doesn't realize how old these toys of daddy's are. Caden and Blake both think there daddy is pretty awesome. Daddy even pulled out his "treasure" (his coins)the other day and Blake and Caden both just sat there in amazement. Mommy thinks daddy is pretty awesome too....especially when he gets home from work at 5:00 (mark it down...I couldn't believe it myself)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I always knew Jason would be a great dad!
Post a Comment