Sunday, January 4, 2009

Early Birthday


Self portrait


31 years!

We took advantage of the boys being away and went out for my Birthday. We haven't ventured down town since we have been here and that is where I wanted to go. We didn't have time to take in everything I had hoped but it was still a nice night. This has been a very productive week for me and I have had a lot of alone time. Jason has had to put in some very long hours, not what we had hoped for a week without kids, but I was very glad that we were able to go and do something fun on Saturday night. We decided to go to the Wildhorse Saloon to see the Zac Brown Band in concert. We got there and ended up eating there (not what we would have chosen) because it was first come on the seating and if we went ahead and got a table we could keep it for the concert. One great thing about this bar was that you cannot smoke in it!!! I hate leaving places like that smelly. I would definitely go back. They give free line dancing lessons and have bands, etc. Anyone want to come up for a visit and we can go??

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

Happy Birthday! I turned 31 this past August. Time goes by so fast. When someone asks me how old I am I sometimes have to stop and think because I still picture myself as being in my twenties. It's great that you got to go out and enjoy a night on the town without having to worry about the kids. I wish that we could do that more often :)

Followers