On Saturday night when we were at the Wildhorse, they gave free line dancing lessons. I enjoy dancing but haven't always felt comfortable doing it. Well, Jason isn't into dancing and didn't want to go out there with me to learn.....this is where I really needed all my girls (you know who you are). I know we would have had so much fun! I am not sure if it is age or just not caring, but I surprised myself and went out there anyway. I figured no one else would know I was by myself since there were so many out there. I will say it was a lot of fun. I need some girlfriends to come and visit so we can head downtown and learn some new line dances. You can maybe pick me out in the pictures....
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Where are my girls??
On Saturday night when we were at the Wildhorse, they gave free line dancing lessons. I enjoy dancing but haven't always felt comfortable doing it. Well, Jason isn't into dancing and didn't want to go out there with me to learn.....this is where I really needed all my girls (you know who you are). I know we would have had so much fun! I am not sure if it is age or just not caring, but I surprised myself and went out there anyway. I figured no one else would know I was by myself since there were so many out there. I will say it was a lot of fun. I need some girlfriends to come and visit so we can head downtown and learn some new line dances. You can maybe pick me out in the pictures....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment