Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Safe Travels

Please pray that we all make it to Florida safe and sane. Traveling with Blake isn't easy. We have debated and debated on when the best time to leave is and we finally decided to get up really early in the morning and head out. We could have left tonight at bedtime but there is no guarantee Blake would stay asleep. We kept both the boys up a little late and plan to get them up early and put them straight in the car in the hopes that they will sleep a little bit longer. I have no expectations because traveling with them has never really gone as I "planned".

All that said I am very happy to be heading south to some warmer weather. I am looking forward to some 60 degree weather. I am also looking forward to seeing family and just enjoying the company. I hope to get to Tallahassee to visit with some friends too. We are staying through next Friday (Jason will work from Tallahassee)so at least it isn't just a few day trip.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Katheryn said...

Happy Thanksgiving and have a great trip!

Followers