Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Addendum to "keeping it real"

I wrote that post last night when it was late and didn't reread it so I think some of my sarcasm may not have come across:)  I don't want my blogs to be 'serious' but I am always up for letting others know what I struggle and learning from others. 

The sarcasm came in that I KNOW that not many homes are spotless (if yours is...will you come to mine:)  You just don't tend to notice others dust!  I know that I tend to be harder on myself and I do beat myself up A LOT, but I am working on that and I am learning daily to lean on God to not internalize "stinking thinking!"

So really I wasn't having a hard day yesterday but just putting a few questions out there :)  Thanks guys for the input already:)

No comments:

Followers